You don't know how to transition to the most appropriate and cleaner energy source in the future while improving your productivity ?
You will need accurate information to ensure that you choose the most appropriate low carbon solution. Accuracy in both quantity and correct choice of fuel can be achieved through effective opportunity scoping while improving your productivity.
You deal with a wide diversity of consumptions
Your site includes several types of consumables (fuel, power, various kinds of lubricants), many different types of equipment, all managed by various departments, and sometimes even contractors at site.
Many factors can impact your consumption
You need to understand the reasons for identified overconsumption, such as production variations, maintenance, driving behaviors, weather, etc. to take the right actions.
Your managers all need specific KPIs
You need a monitoring system that can display all of the relevant indicators required by each of your departments and hierarchy levels … without becoming too complex!
You operate in a tough environment
You face limited telecommunication networks in dusty and muddy conditions which makes data collection even more challenging. This makes fraud detection difficult, especially if you rely on only one system to detect the fraud.
Your current monitoring systems are not satisfactory
You struggle with your existing monitoring systems: poor data reconciliation due to independent systems, unreliable data due to technical defaults, no user-friendly interface…
You do not wish to invest in new expensive monitoring systems
You need quick return on investment, you do not wish to hire new data analysts to interpret the complex reports, and you fear that the system will lose efficiency once the supplier is gone.
TAKING ALL OF THIS INTO ACCOUNT, THE RANGE OF SOLUTIONS THAT TOTALENERGIES HAS FOR EXTRACTION SITES IS:
EASY TO IMPLEMENT
- Connections to 3rd party systems through APIs
EASY TO UNDERSTAND
- Clear and user-friendly interface
- Flexible and personalized software
EASY TO USE
- Alerts pointing to specific issues
- Very simple interface for operators
EASY TO MAINTAIN
- Hardware cheap to replace
- Maintenance operations easily performed by customers themselves
EASY TO UPGRADE
- Flexible architecture relying on API connections
- Remote updates of software
EASY TO ENGAGE
- Regular feedbacks to operators by text messages
- Contest & rewards triggering commitment
EASY TO FINANCE
- Cost competitive solution with very limited fixed costs
- Immediate savings thanks to alerts to on-field operators and eco-driving contest